Welcome to the blog of Shantell Wyatt Photography! This is where you can find sneek peaks, recent session showcases, current specials, and view products.

I'll also be blogging about my life, which is full of fun, rarely a dull moment! I am known as mommy to a charismatic 6 yr old girl, and a rambunctious and bull-headed 3 yr old boy. My husband supports me in all my endeavors and I thank him for that, this dream would not be possible without his positive attitude!

I specialize in a more candid approach to photography, my style can be seen both here and on my website. Please feel free to browse around; bookmark my site, I truly hope my blog becomes a favorite of yours. I hope that you enjoy my work as much as I do, and I welcome you to check back often and watch the kids grow!
Memories all too often fade....remember the best ones.




Monday, October 6, 2008

:: labor day special :: {Dallas/Fort Worth Photographer Shantell Wyatt}

While many of us were relaxing with the family, Miss E made sure her mom and dad were in the midst of a labor day they would never forget. She is one of my 'labor on labor day' winners. I had the awesome opportunity to phorograph Miss E when she was just shy of two weeks old, it was such a fun experience! We only had one poopy explosion, and of course it was right on mom (on her birthday no less).
But, in true mom fashion mom barely flinched and the session continued.
There were too many favorites to choose, so there is a large showcase of this beauty.



This image was captured just moment before the mess, really we set ourselves up thought, I think she did great only messing once!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all great, but my fav is the second one. Lovely!

Maddie Dean Photography said...

I love #2 - all of that pink is soo adorable! What a sweet baby girl! ++

Anonymous said...

What a little sweet pea, beautiful color and composition here Shantell!

Anonymous said...

forgot to say how much I love them all!++

Anonymous said...

Adorable poses! Love the fabric in the first! ++

The Gardner's said...

As you already know, these are probably my absolute faves so far (besides that cute little redhead boy).
The second one is my all-time favorite.
She is such a sweetheart :)

Great work Shantell and congrats to her parents on such a cute little blessing.

Renee' said...

So cute and adorable! These pics make me want to cuddle her! :)

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Great job on these, Shantell!

--cherry. said...

love the last one -- so sweet!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! The baby is gorgeous and so is the photography! Great work :)

Kim Griffith said...

Look at all that pink, love it!! I love the pattern backdrop as well!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet baby. Great session!

Sylvia Laughrin said...

what a sweet little princes. congrats to the parents! ++

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie!! Really nice job here! Your lighting looks fab!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my these are precious!! You did amazing! ++