Welcome to the blog of Shantell Wyatt Photography! This is where you can find sneek peaks, recent session showcases, current specials, and view products.

I'll also be blogging about my life, which is full of fun, rarely a dull moment! I am known as mommy to a charismatic 6 yr old girl, and a rambunctious and bull-headed 3 yr old boy. My husband supports me in all my endeavors and I thank him for that, this dream would not be possible without his positive attitude!

I specialize in a more candid approach to photography, my style can be seen both here and on my website. Please feel free to browse around; bookmark my site, I truly hope my blog becomes a favorite of yours. I hope that you enjoy my work as much as I do, and I welcome you to check back often and watch the kids grow!
Memories all too often fade....remember the best ones.




Monday, October 13, 2008

:: giggles n grins :: {Dallas/Fort Worth Photographer Shantell Wyatt}

I had the pleasure of meeting Miss A, let me tell you what a hoot she is! You can see her fun and charismatic personality in each of these. She was so good for our shoot, although she didn't love the tutu, she did inspire me to start an 'outtakes' gallery on my website!

She wasn't too sure why we just plopped her down here, & decided it wasn't for her, but I did catch this expression which probably sums up exactly what she was thinking at this moment......that me and here mama had lost it!

And here is the tutu shot, we did get quite a few of her not cryiing, but this is just so classic. I hope mom and dad bust this one out to show the prom date!



This baby bum is just too cute! About 30 seconds after this shot, we thought Miss A discovered her girl parts, but she was just playing in the little puddle she had made,

it caught us off guard but was hilarious!!



I had a blast and look forward to watching Miss A grow!

18 comments:

The Gardner's said...

These are great-she is just adorable!
I can't wait to check out this outtake section.

Anonymous said...

OMG! These couldn't be any cutier. All her outfits are adorable. You have really captured this little girl!

Christine Romano said...

These are SO Adorable! I love the Babylegs Nakey Bottom shot! Great Color and Posing!

Anonymous said...

totally cute, these are fabulous!

Kim Griffith said...

Sweet captures! LOL on the puddle! Love he baby legs!

Jenny McMasters - Photographer said...

She is a perfect little doll! I love the last one!

Anonymous said...

You have great color in all of these! I love the black and white dress one! It's hard to chose though! The parents will love them!

Anonymous said...

Adorable, I love them all!!
and the puddle story, so cute :)

Anonymous said...

What a great photos. It's a tough one with the pink background and you rocked it. Yous skin tones came out really nice despite all the pink. ++

Anonymous said...

I am LOVING the outdoor shots! The colors are amazing, and your bokeh is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

These are absoltely adorable! That little girl is just so precious! I love that first one! Beautiful job!

Renee' said...

Total cutie pie! :)

Anonymous said...

These are great, I love all of them!

--cherry. said...

what an adorable little girl - love the tutu shot. you did a great job!

Cindy said...

These are so adorable! What a great job!

Anonymous said...

All of the photos are adorable! She is the cutest ever and I love those leg warmers.

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest baby ever!! I love all the pictures!

Karen Harrison said...

Oh my, she is just adorable! Love the expressions, and the photos are so crisp and bright... great job!