Welcome to the blog of Shantell Wyatt Photography! This is where you can find sneek peaks, recent session showcases, current specials, and view products.

I'll also be blogging about my life, which is full of fun, rarely a dull moment! I am known as mommy to a charismatic 6 yr old girl, and a rambunctious and bull-headed 3 yr old boy. My husband supports me in all my endeavors and I thank him for that, this dream would not be possible without his positive attitude!

I specialize in a more candid approach to photography, my style can be seen both here and on my website. Please feel free to browse around; bookmark my site, I truly hope my blog becomes a favorite of yours. I hope that you enjoy my work as much as I do, and I welcome you to check back often and watch the kids grow!
Memories all too often fade....remember the best ones.




Tuesday, September 30, 2008

:: holiday minis are here :: {Dallas/Fort Worth Photographer Shantell Wyatt}

Shantell Wyatt Photography is currently scheduling holiday mini sessions! This is the perfect opportunity to capture images to update your family photos and get that shot you need for holiday cards, as a plus the bonus package is priced at substantial savings off of usual print pricing!

The Details:
*25-30 minute mini-session
*10-20 images will be presented to you in slideshow format (at your session we will schedule your ordering appointment)
*2-8x10 prints, 2-5x7 prints, and 24 custom photo holiday cards are included.
OR
*2-8x10 prints, 2-5x7 prints, 3-4x6 image negatives of your choice on a disk with a printing release.

Sessions are for immediate family members only, up to 5 people.

$10 each additional person.

Session dates and locations are as follows:
*October 11th at Rose Park in Mansfield, Texas
8:00, 8:45, 9:30, 10:15, 11:00
*November 1st Urban Sessions in Downtown Mansfield (Shantell's favorite!)
8:30, 9:15, 10:00, 10:45, 11:30

If you would like to schedule a session time, please do so as soon as possible. Spaces are limited, and they fill up fast!
817.480.5357 or
e-mail me
(may not be used in combination with any other discounts or offers)

2 comments:

The Gardner's said...

Love it, love it, love it.
Will be contacting you for ours!

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome deal! Wish I was in Dallas!!