Welcome to the blog of Shantell Wyatt Photography! This is where you can find sneek peaks, recent session showcases, current specials, and view products.

I'll also be blogging about my life, which is full of fun, rarely a dull moment! I am known as mommy to a charismatic 6 yr old girl, and a rambunctious and bull-headed 3 yr old boy. My husband supports me in all my endeavors and I thank him for that, this dream would not be possible without his positive attitude!

I specialize in a more candid approach to photography, my style can be seen both here and on my website. Please feel free to browse around; bookmark my site, I truly hope my blog becomes a favorite of yours. I hope that you enjoy my work as much as I do, and I welcome you to check back often and watch the kids grow!
Memories all too often fade....remember the best ones.




Sunday, September 21, 2008

:: product showcase :: {Dallas/Fort Worth Photographer Shantell Wyatt}

the session album
offered by shantell wyatt photography
an exhuisite handbound album featuring 30 of your session images, available in an array of colors. the attention paid to detail is truly amazing, simply a must-have.





1 comment:

The Gardner's said...

I love it, this is so classy! And what cute models in this sample :)