Welcome to the blog of Shantell Wyatt Photography! This is where you can find sneek peaks, recent session showcases, current specials, and view products.

I'll also be blogging about my life, which is full of fun, rarely a dull moment! I am known as mommy to a charismatic 6 yr old girl, and a rambunctious and bull-headed 3 yr old boy. My husband supports me in all my endeavors and I thank him for that, this dream would not be possible without his positive attitude!

I specialize in a more candid approach to photography, my style can be seen both here and on my website. Please feel free to browse around; bookmark my site, I truly hope my blog becomes a favorite of yours. I hope that you enjoy my work as much as I do, and I welcome you to check back often and watch the kids grow!
Memories all too often fade....remember the best ones.




Monday, September 1, 2008

:: Labor Day :: {Dallas - Fort Worth Photographer Shantell Wyatt}

***Update*** I still have one spot left. I actually had two different people e-mailing me about the same person & neither of them knew it! Such a small world!


I got this idea from another photographer, it was just too cute not to do myself!

If you go into labor on Labor Day, then you can receive a complimentary newborn session with me!
The rules: Your baby must be born on Labor Day (today) if you know someone who had a baby today, contact me & you may gift the session to them also! You must be in the DFW area. (Session to be held at my studio in Mansfield, TX) Two lucky new moms will receive a complimentary session from me, and an 11x14 Fine Art Print from our session.
First two to e-mail me at shantellwphotog@sbcglobal.net will win! You may enter for yourself, for a friend, or family member. Baby must be born *today* to win!!


1 comment:

The Gardner's said...

What a cute idea! I have someone to tell about this :)