Welcome to the blog of Shantell Wyatt Photography! This is where you can find sneek peaks, recent session showcases, current specials, and view products.

I'll also be blogging about my life, which is full of fun, rarely a dull moment! I am known as mommy to a charismatic 6 yr old girl, and a rambunctious and bull-headed 3 yr old boy. My husband supports me in all my endeavors and I thank him for that, this dream would not be possible without his positive attitude!

I specialize in a more candid approach to photography, my style can be seen both here and on my website. Please feel free to browse around; bookmark my site, I truly hope my blog becomes a favorite of yours. I hope that you enjoy my work as much as I do, and I welcome you to check back often and watch the kids grow!
Memories all too often fade....remember the best ones.




Wednesday, September 3, 2008

:: it's in the eyes :: {Dallas/Fort Worth Photographer Shantell Wyatt}

I was asked to photogrpaher this adorable little girl by her grandparents. It was so nice to work with them. We had such a relaxed and fun time exploring with Miss E. She is such an inquisitive little one, she has very unique and beautiful eyes that look so wise for such a young girl! Here are some of my favorite from our session.


Here is Miss E on her Great Grandmother's piano. Her Grandmother had a love for music and it seems that Miss E may follow in her footsteps! Here she is taking a little rest : )



Thank you for the chance to meet Miss E, she was such a fun little girl!

9 comments:

Olga said...

Wonderful images! I love the second one!

Jess said...

Total sweetie. Nice black and white!

Anonymous said...

beautiful images. I love the last 2.

Anonymous said...

Awhhhh, she is a cutie. Great images and nice work. :)

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Love the last two shots!

Anonymous said...

Taking a rest image is super!!
what a little sweet one she is.++

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love the last one. ++

Sylvia Laughrin said...

The last one, so ADORABLE! I can see that one printed on a beautiful canvas display.

Anonymous said...

Aw, aw, awwww! What a little cutie, the image of her taking a rest is just beautiful.