Welcome to the blog of Shantell Wyatt Photography! This is where you can find sneek peaks, recent session showcases, current specials, and view products.

I'll also be blogging about my life, which is full of fun, rarely a dull moment! I am known as mommy to a charismatic 6 yr old girl, and a rambunctious and bull-headed 3 yr old boy. My husband supports me in all my endeavors and I thank him for that, this dream would not be possible without his positive attitude!

I specialize in a more candid approach to photography, my style can be seen both here and on my website. Please feel free to browse around; bookmark my site, I truly hope my blog becomes a favorite of yours. I hope that you enjoy my work as much as I do, and I welcome you to check back often and watch the kids grow!
Memories all too often fade....remember the best ones.




Wednesday, July 16, 2008

this girl...{dallas/fort worth child photographer shantell wyatt}

Happy Birthday Abby!



Nobody can ever believe how fast time flies, put me on the list. I can vividly remember the first time I felt Abby move in my belly, I can remember the first time she kicked so hard it atually hurt, and most of all, I remember the first time I met this little girl. I felt like I had known her my whole life, seconds after laying eyes one her.


Abby, I wish you all the happiness & joy your heart can hold. I look forward to watching you grow, but secretely & selfishly wish I could stop time & keep you and your brother as you are today, my little angels that will forever look to me for positive nods of approval as you do the simplest of things, like brush your teeth, or pull your shirt over your head. You have done nothing but make me proud, proud of you and proud to say I'm your mother, and for that I thank you. Thank you for being you, and making me who I am today. Thank you for showing me how much there is to life. I love you little girl!
Here's mom, pulling a sneak attach on Abby's lollipop!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!!! I cannot believe, just like your mommy, how much you have changed since I held you when you were first born. We all love you so much and cannot wait until your birthday party!

All our love~
Todd, Chelle, & Bree

The Gardner's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET LITTLE ABBY WABBY!
I remember this little tiny girl in her adorable cowboy boots toddling through my house years ago, and now she's turned into such a little grown-up!

You are such an inquisitive, creative, caring, beautiful, and intelligent (beyond your years) little, no BIG, girl! Your Mommy has raised you so well.

I love you and can't wait to watch you continue to grow!!!!

Renee' said...

Awwe... I'll have to third that... Happy Birhday Miss Abby! I have never met you... but you sure are adorable. :)

Mike Howard said...

Happy B-day Abby !

Love you guys !

Uncle Mike H and Cindy H