Welcome to the blog of Shantell Wyatt Photography! This is where you can find sneek peaks, recent session showcases, current specials, and view products.

I'll also be blogging about my life, which is full of fun, rarely a dull moment! I am known as mommy to a charismatic 6 yr old girl, and a rambunctious and bull-headed 3 yr old boy. My husband supports me in all my endeavors and I thank him for that, this dream would not be possible without his positive attitude!

I specialize in a more candid approach to photography, my style can be seen both here and on my website. Please feel free to browse around; bookmark my site, I truly hope my blog becomes a favorite of yours. I hope that you enjoy my work as much as I do, and I welcome you to check back often and watch the kids grow!
Memories all too often fade....remember the best ones.




Wednesday, July 30, 2008

all in the family {dallas/fortworth photographer shantell wyatt}

These two kiddos are family, so I'm biased as to how adorable they are......but man are they cute! Meet Miss K and Mr E





I love this shot of Miss K, a rare quiet moment on our outing that day.


Having a little wide angle fun with Mr E, look at those eyes, his mom's going to have a hard time keeping the girls away!



And, some more wide angle fun with Miss K, she's got the same eyes, gorgeous!

And one of many funny moments between brother and sister, I love the way Miss K is looking at her brother....so sweet. I had fun guys.......ANYTIME!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Shantell, we are two blogs away from you...(nomatterwhar4us). However, our blog is written in portuguese.
Anyway, i just want to say how amazing are your pictures and that i really wish you a lot of success!!!
Best Regards, Luciana

Anonymous said...

These are so cute and I love the wide angle shots. Great captures!++

The Gardner's said...

Oh my goodness, they are cute!!!! I love the wide angle shots too, I may have to hit you up for some of my boy. These are awesome (surprise, surprise).

Misty Jones Photography said...

Looks like you guys had fun!!! ++

Anonymous said...

These are so fun and goofy, just how you would want to remember childhood! Great captures! ++

Danielle said...

Love the last image of the siblings. And dontcha just love having fun with the wide angle shots!!

Heather said...

Hahahah! Amazing captures of childhood!

Brandy Cunningham said...

I love these! Great work! ++