Welcome to the blog of Shantell Wyatt Photography! This is where you can find sneek peaks, recent session showcases, current specials, and view products.

I'll also be blogging about my life, which is full of fun, rarely a dull moment! I am known as mommy to a charismatic 6 yr old girl, and a rambunctious and bull-headed 3 yr old boy. My husband supports me in all my endeavors and I thank him for that, this dream would not be possible without his positive attitude!

I specialize in a more candid approach to photography, my style can be seen both here and on my website. Please feel free to browse around; bookmark my site, I truly hope my blog becomes a favorite of yours. I hope that you enjoy my work as much as I do, and I welcome you to check back often and watch the kids grow!
Memories all too often fade....remember the best ones.




Wednesday, March 19, 2008

what's in a name? {Dallas/Fort Woth Photographer Shantell Wyatt}

One of my best friends in the world gave me the honor of photographing the birth of her second baby girl. It was an awesome experience to say the least. Here she is just 6 weeks later. This special little girl has an awesome middle name. She was named after her Uncly Jay. When you ask her sister where Uncle Jay is, or her cousin Jailynn where daddy is, they both answer "In Heben" As soon as she starts talking she'll say the same thing, maybe even be telling us about herUncle Jay, afterall he got to know Halle before any of us did.
Here is big sister, the eyes on this girl are amazing!










1 comment:

The Gardner's said...

Beautiful! She is so blessed to be able to have Jay as her namesake, just as all of us are to have known him. These pictures are great....not surprising seeing who the photographer is.

I was just going to get onto you about not blogging often enough and you surprised me! Its not like you have anything else to do. :) Keep 'em coming!